[squeak-dev] How do I move a morph from one project to another?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:50:34 UTC 2018

> On May 2, 2018, at 5:09 AM, Bob Arning <arning315 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> In the course of this discussion, it seemed like drag&drop might be handy for some use cases. Attached is a (really simple) DropZoneMorph that can do whatever you like to things dropped into it.

Yes, I like drag & drop too.  But I would like to be able to drag&drop onto the project morph itself. That way we could provide a "projects" morph that showed all the projects in the system, and allow selecting the morph thumbnails one sees in each project morph, and then be able to directly manipulate and drag any top-level morph from any project to any other.  Given a multiple selection convention we could batch, although in my own use I typically only need to move one of two morphs.