[squeak-dev] Please transfer ownership or make me a co-maintainer of the orphaned SM "XPath" project

monty monty2 at programmer.net
Fri May 4 04:00:50 UTC 2018

For Squeak (and Pharo and GemStone), the only actively-maintained, standards-compliant library I know of is the SmalltalkHub PharoExtras/XPath lib that I maintain, installable from the SM as "XMLParser-XPath".

It's actually a from-scratch (except some tests) rewrite of the SM "XPath" lib. I rewrote it because it was too unstable (would infinite loop on certain inputs) and only implemented a small portion of the required functionality.

My concern is that someone might install the older lib by mistake.
___
montyos.wordpress.com