[squeak-dev] Regression in "Upgrade is Merge" preference?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Sun May 6 11:22:16 UTC 2018

I moved it *and* changed it (i.e. "self deprecated: ..."). Not sure how to replicate it...

Best,
Marcel
Am 04.05.2018 21:08:21 schrieb Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:

On 4 May 2018 at 00:31, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de [mailto:marcel.taeumel at hpi.de]> wrote:

Hi, there.

I just discovered a big mess in my working image. I have to recover a recent code slice because the update seems to have reverted several changes. It might be related to extension methods. I don't know.

See the problem?

So you moved this method to *60Deprecated, and merging another version moved it back? Can you replicate this?

- Bert -
​