[squeak-dev] a new Squeak-inspired live web environment

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon May 14 16:50:33 UTC 2018

> On 14-05-2018, at 3:18 AM, Davide Della Casa <davidedc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I’d like to send you the link to a new (or old? :-) Squeak-inspired system that I made:
>
>              http://fizzygum.org/

Looks very neat indeed.

But (and there always has to be a but) attempting to follow your download link on http://fizzygum.org/docs/build-install/ where it points to https://github.com/davidedc/Fizzygum-website/tree/master/sandboxes/latest-stable leads to a github page with no clear way to download anything. I see the directories and files ok but as is so often the case github chooses to make life irritating.

How does one download a directory from there? Without having to download the entire repository?

tim
Useful random insult:- Cackles a lot, but I ain't seen no eggs yet.