[squeak-dev] [RELEASE] Setting Preferences

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Wed May 16 14:41:03 UTC 2018

Thankfully, we have the preference wizard, so we don't have to deal with
the defaults any more. I would leave everything as-is.

Levente

P.S.: I prefer to have those preferences to be the exact opposite you
suggested.
Colored windows make it a lot easier to find the tool you are looking for.
#reuseWindows: is sometimes very annoying. For example, when you open an
explorer on an object to see its state, then mutate the object, and try to
open another explorer to see how the state changed, but it just won't
open...