[squeak-dev] map.squeak.org - 504 Gateway Time-out

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu May 17 01:53:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

That is an account-specific link, only the owner of that account can
open that link.  When I tried it, it asked for my login credentials,
after which it says:

___________
Error

Returned by server: This account has no package with id
91d7a54f-e7bf-4585-888e-e0ea3fb8f7b7

The way to make new releases is to select "Create New Release" on the
menu inside the image.  Documentation can be found here.

   http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2726

The server is super old (interpreter vm, uncompilable code in
cog/spur), and does sometimes have a timeout but, it basically works.
I'm still interested in replacing the server.

HTH,
  Chris