[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.6 on 32-Bits FreeBSD 11.1

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri May 18 23:47:22 UTC 2018

Hi Edwin,

Yes, it was a problem on the server, file system full as a result of some
hacker attacks. I have enough enough server access to clear out some files
from /tmp so I think it is working again now, although the problem is likely
to come back. In any case, please give it another try and hopefully the error
will to gone this time.

Dave