[squeak-dev] [Please Test] Refactoring for BorderedMorph to use BorderStyle

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue May 22 06:17:55 UTC 2018

Hi Laurence,

I think there are changes in Trunk that did not get "back-ported" to 5.1 and hence this refactoring might not apply. Sorry. :-/ Trunk only.

What do you refer to with "at the moment"? I could not find the corresponding e-mail in my inbox. :-(

Best,
Marcel
Am 21.05.2018 17:48:25 schrieb Laurence Rozier III <laurence.rozier at gmail.com>:
When I file the change set into a fresh 5.1 image the attached errors occur.
>at the moment
That sounds like you have at least a general sense of how to solve the problem which is encouraging. Do you have any idea of when?

Regards,
Laurence