[squeak-dev] Usability issue with text decoration halo handles

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue May 22 06:31:57 UTC 2018

Hi Jakob, hi Karl,

yes, this is related to: http://forum.world.st/PopUpChoiceMorph-borked-tp5074717p5074774.html [http://forum.world.st/PopUpChoiceMorph-borked-tp5074717p5074774.html]

I am working on it. The issue is dialog invocation on a #mouseDown event, which concerns mouse focus capturing and restoring. It is a bigger issue that is not specifically related to dialogs or the pop-up choice morph or the halo thing.

Quick workaround: In the Trunk, move any dialog invocations from #mouseDown: to #mouseUp:.

Side effects. Phew. ;-)

Best,
Marcel
Am 21.05.2018 22:55:22 schrieb Jakob Reschke <forums.jakob at resfarm.de>:
Confirmed. If I revert to the previous version cmm 3/30/2018 14:24 of
DialogWindow getUserResponse, the issue does not arise any more.