[squeak-dev] [RELEASE] Asking advice for Linux

Edgar De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 00:12:53 UTC 2018

I should  be more clear
In both cases, the Linux zip and the AllInOne you decompress and the .sh works.

What do not works is if you move the .image and the .changes coming from Mac and you put inside the folder where the .sh looks

Worst is then you could not use the original.

And moving the working folder inside another folder stop working

Seems moving to Desktop works.

Tomorrow I repeat again

Any recording screen app for Linux ?

Enviado desde mi iPhone