[squeak-dev] [TEST PLANS] We need your support for making Squeak better

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat May 26 08:07:06 UTC 2018

Here is a test case

Use a 3.8.1 image from http://files.squeak.org/3.8/

1. Open the image
2. WorldMenu -> projects ...-> create new morphic project
3. In the project view click on second button top left (window menu)
4. Choose 'change title'
5. Give as title 'TMorphsTest3d8d1'
6. Enter the project
7. Hide flaps
8. Open a workspace
9. Paste the following code into the workspace

"Wiki page 837 -
AlignmentMorph newColumn and TextMorphs example"

| m tm |
m :=AlignmentMorph newColumn cellPositioning: #topLeft.
tm := TextMorph new leftFlush; contents: 'Heading'.
tm backgroundColor: Color white.
m addMorphBack: tm.
tm := TextMorph new leftFlush; contents: 'para para'.
tm backgroundColor: Color lightBlue.
m addMorphBack: tm.
tm := TextMorph new leftFlush; contents: 'para2 para'.
tm backgroundColor: Color lightGray.
m addMorphBack: tm.
m openInHand

"http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/837"

10. Execute the code.
11. Close the workspace
12. WorldMenu --> Projects --> Save project on local file only
13. Click 'save'
14. Close 3.8.1 image
15. Locate the file 'TMorphsTest3d8d1.003.pr' in the 'Squeaklets' subfolder

16. Open Squeak 5.2.alpha image
18. Drop the file 'TMorphsTest3d8d1.003.pr' on to the desktop

EXPECTED RESULT

The project with the three morphs is loaded.

The project is loaded