[squeak-dev] [ANN] Changing the Trunk version from 6.0alpha to 5.2alpha

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Sat May 26 14:58:50 UTC 2018

Dear all,

TravisCI just generated the first set of 5.2alpha artifacts including
updated VMs which are now available at [1]. This URL actually links to the
same folder you can find at [2].
Although recent TravisCI builds have passed, this folder was empty because
of an issue with the updater which Marcel and I just resolved.
Therefore, all new artifacts are now uploaded to the 5.2alpha directory and
should show up at [1]/[2].

Happy testing!

Fabio

[1] http://files.squeak.org/trunk/