[squeak-dev] [ANN] Changing the Trunk version from 6.0alpha to 5.2alpha

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun May 27 10:57:13 UTC 2018

Hi Fabio!

Thanks for the information. I will test using the pre-release version.

What is strange then is that far older versions than 201804030952 are still available on Bintray.

It would be good to have this descriptions on Bintray maybe with a link to the GitHub releases page. On the main GitHub page there are links to the stable release and to the bleeding edge versions. Maybe a link to the latest pre-release should be added?

Bernhard