[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Monticello-dtl.685.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:36:26 UTC 2018

You read my mind!  I didn't review or test it, but I was already
thinking about this functionality to help us with Inbox submissions as
well.

What I would like to propose is that we feel the need to rapid-fire
multiple versions into trunk, to do it into Inbox instead, and when we
have the final one ready for trunk, adopt the top version in trunk as
the sole parent so that we can see just the _true_ change from the
prior version, without all the noise of the "interim" changes.

I even think the user should be prompted to do so, but one step at a time...

Best,
  Chris