[squeak-dev] [ANN] Guardians

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Thu Nov 8 16:49:00 UTC 2018

 >  > I played and hour and onto my third game (level 29) before a crash.
 >  > Dump attached.

Thanks. Yes, crashes are expected at the moment. I have had many but
still cannot corner their pattern. Note that your progress should not be
lost though, the game updates the image on disk for each completed
landscape. So you can keep playing :)

 > After disabling "Randomise memory allocation" and reverting all the
 > other settings I had changed and rebooting
 > the game ran fine.

That's interesting. I have been biten by this actually, with other
plugins; I was not aware of this ASLR thingy...

Best,

Stef