[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Installer-Core-cmm.427.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Fri Nov 9 21:40:41 UTC 2018

Hi Chris,

I presume you didn't see Installer-Core-dtl.426.mcz in the Inbox.
Btw, before any of these now competing versions get pushed into the
Trunk, I'd like to see tests which document the expected behavior of these
methods. I'm pretty sure dtl.426, cmm.427 and the current version in
Trunk all behave differently.

Levente