[squeak-dev] The Trunk: CollectionsTests-cbc.296.mcz

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 05:54:08 UTC 2018

I seem to have failed. I was attempting to save a different version with
just the second method - but somehow the earlier version was saved instead
(definitely user failure, not tool failure).
Would an admin like to delete this right now, or would you prefer I update
to the corrected version (removing #testHashBug3380)?