[squeak-dev] https & woocommerce; basicAuth etc?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Oct 2 00:13:13 UTC 2018

> On 2018-10-01, at 2:53 PM, Ron Teitelbaum <ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:
>
> Woohoo, what does he win Jonny'O!

Gaaaah.

I had a long email explaining that it wasn't *quite* working since a second site I need to connect to was failing, how I'd turned on ssl logging, compared the logs, convinced my self that it wasn't the slightly odd certificate CN value screwing things up.... and then I discovered I pasted the wrong damn uid/pwd for the second site. With the right ones it works. Sigh.

So Levente's chief prize is that he gets confirmation that he isn't as senile as me.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Radix lecti = Couch potato