[squeak-dev] [SqueakMap] How do I created an updated Squeak 5.2 entry for 'Installer ensureRecentMetacello'

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 19:50:12 UTC 2018

Hi Chris

Thank you for the hints. No I had forgotten how this works.
In particular I had forgotten that I have to do this on the client
side _IN THE IMAGE with the 'SqueakMap' tool. I was looking on the web
GUI and I did not find anything,

Now there is an entry for installing Metacello on the list for Squeak
5.2 compatible installations in the SqueakMap client.

See screen shot.

For the installation to work people have to select the '5.2' entry, not 'head'.
'head' will give the old release whereas 5.2 gives the script

       Installer ensureRecentMetacello

I do not know how that could be avoided.

Regards

Hannes