[squeak-dev] [Test][Squeak5.2rc1][SqueakMap] FFI entry in SqueakMap catalog for 5.2?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 19:12:33 UTC 2018

Hi Hannes,

It depends on what all we want do the work to catalog.  "Installer new
merge: #ffiTests" just loads the latest versions of all the packages,
not a fixed configuration, so that script is not suitable to tag with
any Squeak-specific versions, only the (head) version.  If you want to
make one for 5.2, we must use a totally different script which
specifies the exact version #'s of all the packages, so we know it
will always work in 5.2.  You could copy & paste one of the scripts
for one of my packages (Magma, etc.) which I just updated yesterday,
BTW...

Best,
  Chris