[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 5.2 released

Mathieu van Echtelt mathieu at cosmocows.com
Mon Oct 15 07:12:00 UTC 2018

This weekend I was at this "Squeak Treffen". Very nice to see other
people's projects where they use Smalltalk/Squeak.

I want to especially thank Patrick, Marcel, and Fabio, for organizing this
conference and for getting this Squeak release out.
During the conference, they were almost constantly working in the
background to get this done, even during the Dinner afterward.

greetings,
Mathieu

--
AG5