[squeak-dev] [ANN] UtCDateAndTime on SqueakMap for Squeak 5.2

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Oct 18 02:13:54 UTC 2018

All -

what David failed to mention is that in the last Board meeting, we
encouraged him to put this into the trunk now, early in the release cycle.
He asked for feedback multiple times before, and is asking for feedback
again now, out of sheer politeness.

So please, try this. It is a much cleaner and simpler implementation, which
makes it faster, too. We want it. IMHO this should go in unless a *valid*
objection is raised, meaning you should at least try it.

- Bert -