[squeak-dev] Deprecated long overdue in 5.3

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Oct 18 18:06:59 UTC 2018

Yes, please let's get some of the deprecation actually done - or what's the point?

And as a side question what can we do about cases where we have not-very-nice class names because of making replacement versions? 'SharedQueue2' isn't the best of names. I'd much prefer the deprecation process replaced the old with new, though I understand there are potential issues.

tim
Strange Opcodes: ZZZZZZZZZZZZ: enter sleep mode