[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 5.2 released

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 00:13:07 UTC 2018

That's awesome news!

Just have checked the loading of Croquet For Squeak onto the latest
version Squeak5.2-18225-32bit on macOS Mojave.
And it loads successfully.
For those who are interested, the instructions are the same from here (
https://blog.krestianstvo.org/en/open-croquet-for-squeak-6/).
1. Do It in Workspace: (Installer fromUrl: '
http://sdk.krestianstvo.org/sdk/croquet/croquet-sn.2.mcm') install
2. Download and place an additional content from
https://www.krestianstvo.org/sdk/croquet/Content.zip to the
/Contents/Resources folder
3. In Objects will be the category Croquet to experiment with.

In the recent mail thread there is a discussion about making possible the
Croquet to run on a 64 bit Squeak VM & Image.
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2018-October/200388.html

Thanks to everyone for making this great Squeak release!

Best regards,
Nikolai

[image: Croquet-for-Squeak-5.2.jpg]