[squeak-dev] Including build instructions for the VM in the online help?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Oct 31 19:23:48 UTC 2018

> On 2018-10-31, at 12:19 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Tim, re a Swiki page, I think that's also more maintenance effort.  The Swiki VM documentation is woefully out-of-date and disorganized.  I';d prefer to see it replaced by pointers to properly self-documented and up-to-date repositories.

If there's a better place then we should absolutely use it; and maybe update the swiki to point to that instead. I totally agree about the lamentable state fo too much of the swiki. I try to fix bits every now and then but more input from more people would always be nice to see.

tim
—
Give a man a compliment, he’ll feel good for a day.
Teach a man to fish for compliments and he’ll never feel good enough for the rest of his life.