[squeak-dev] [Help][Extending the system][Squeak5.2] Are the four entries there still relevant for 5.2?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:24:27 UTC 2018

The Omnibrowser script [1] does not work anymore because
http://seaside.gemstone.com/ is not find. There are probably other
reasons why it does not work. And it is not supported anymore.

So in any case it is better to replace it with the load script for the
refactoring engine. See  thread 'Browser menu interface to
refactorings'

--Hannes

[1] Omnibrowser
"Including Refactoring engine"
(Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository') install:
'ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser'.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser) project perform:
#lastVersion) load: #( Dev ).