[squeak-dev] [Help][Extending the system][Squeak5.2] Are the four entries there still relevant for 5.2?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:22:23 UTC 2018

Last Omnibrowser  was loaded and funtion in FunSqueakCog4.3-11720-alpha

In Ladrillos
Name: OmniBrowser-cwp.453
Author: edcc
Time: 29 March 2015, 1:01:00.39 am

You think we could try this old and see?
Also in the "dungeons" have a .sar and several ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser

>>http://seaside.gemstone.com/ is not find.
Is why have my site and try to backup all I think is useful.
Unlucky us, not all

Edgar
@morplenauta

http://seaside.gemstone.com/ is not find. There are probably
> other
reasons why it does not work. And it is not supported anymore.

So in
> any case it is better to replace it with the load script for the
refactoring
> engine. See  thread 'Browser menu interface to
refactorings'

--Hannes