[squeak-dev] SqueakMap problems trying to add new release of MQTT

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Sep 16 18:13:53 UTC 2018

After updating my swiki page on MQTT I attempted to update the SqueakMap stuff for the new version.

The first attempt to save the new release failed because of a connection timeout. A second attempt appeared to work, and after updating the catalogue the new version was listed in the in-image tool but not on the relevant webpage. Attempting to 'Edit Release' produced this error in the release tool text pane -
-----------
error occured retrieving http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/4340a66e-2296-48b7-9aa8-5305d303752f/files/install-MQTT4Squeak-Version24.st: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

server: nginx/1.14.0

date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 18:07:33 GMT

content-type: text/html

transfer-encoding: chunked

connection: keep-alive

set-cookie: SessionID=CEF4C614B7F7F868; path=/

content-encoding: gzip

The object you requested was not found on this server.
-------

I've tried adding another release and got the same error (except for the new version number in the filename). The relevant map.queak.org pages do not show any new data.

What have I broken this time? I'm pretty sure I shouldn't go trawling around the file structure...

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Noli me vocare, ego te vocabo = Don't call me, I'll call you.