[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Installer-Core-tcj.426.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Apr 2 00:31:04 UTC 2019

I think those entries have been in the Do menu for quite a while in
trunk(?).  At least I have had them in my own trunk image for quite
a while. In any case, they were not added in Installer-Core-tcj.426.

However they may have been added, I do think that it is a good thing
for global menu changes in trunk to be activated right away so that
we can all use them and decide if we are happy with the changes prior
to an official release.

In this case, your experience suggests that it might be a good thing
for the git menu entries to be moved down one or two sections in the
menu list so that someone does not accidentally hit them as default
selections when using keyboard navigation in the menus.

Dave