[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-cmm.1059.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 02:30:23 UTC 2019

Hi Dave,

Installer metacello is already in the Extending The system Workspace.
My plan was to add the same GitInfrastructure right there too and
submit that to Inbox too,
but I got an Error when I tried to save it straight in the window.

I had already committed this one to Inbox, I just haven't had time to
debug whatever broke the ability to update the Extending The System
workspace yet.  Once fixed, the comment will make sense in conjunction
with that commit.

 - Chris