[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.1483.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Apr 4 21:58:28 UTC 2019

Chris Muller uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-cmm.1483.mcz

Name: Morphic-cmm.1483
Author: cmm
Time: 4 April 2019, 4:58:11.118673 pm
UUID: 207cfe08-49dd-43a1-ba28-00dca6128fc0
Ancestors: Morphic-kfr.1482, Morphic-LB.1465

- Guard from image lockup when a list filtering event is processed prior to checking for #balloonText.  Suspect PluggableListMorph>>#hoverRow: is the culprit.
- Merge fix from Morphic-LB.1465.

=============== Diff against Morphic-kfr.1482 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PluggableListMorph>>modelIndexFor: (in category 'selection') -----
  modelIndexFor: selectionIndex
  	"The model does not know anything about the receiver's filtering, so if I am filtered, we must determine the correct index by scanning the full list in the model."
  	^ (selectionIndex > 0 and: [ self hasFilter ])
  		ifTrue:
+ 			[ selectionIndex > list size
+ 				ifTrue: [ 0 ]
+ 				ifFalse: [ self getFullList indexOf: (self getListItem: selectionIndex) ] ]
- 			[ list
- 				ifEmpty: [ 0 ]
- 				ifNotEmpty: [ self getFullList indexOf: (self getListItem: selectionIndex) ] ]
  		ifFalse: [ selectionIndex ]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SystemWindow>>replacePane:with: (in category 'panes') -----
  replacePane: oldPane with: newPane
  	"Make newPane exactly occupy the position and extent of oldPane"

  	| aLayoutFrame hadDep |
  	hadDep := model dependents includes: oldPane.
  	oldPane owner replaceSubmorph: oldPane by: newPane.
  	newPane
  		position: oldPane position;
  		extent: oldPane extent.
  	aLayoutFrame := oldPane layoutFrame.
  	paneMorphs := paneMorphs collect:
  		[:each |
  		each == oldPane ifTrue: [newPane] ifFalse: [each]].
  	aLayoutFrame ifNotNil: [newPane layoutFrame: aLayoutFrame].
- 	newPane color: Color transparent.
  	hadDep ifTrue: [model removeDependent: oldPane. model addDependent: newPane].

  	self changed

  !