[squeak-dev] unused method removal in Caffeine

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 20:55:31 UTC 2019

Hi Graig,

Sorry for the late response. I just read the blog entry. That's pretty
neat! I reminded me my PhD thesis. My goal and solution was somehow
similar. Just in case you would like to read more details, see [1] and [2].

[1] http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/archives/papers/Mart12c-JOT-Marea.pdf
[2]
https://www.slideshare.net/MarianoMartinezPeck/thesis-presentation-14987645

PS: I still remember reading about Spoon at the first first steps of the
PhD :)

--
Mariano Martinez Peck
Email: marianopeck at gmail.com