[squeak-dev] Error when installing OSProcess from SqueakMap
bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Apr 13 15:20:07 UTC 2019
I tried installing OSProcess in a fully updated trunk image according to the installation instructions on http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/708:
"Use the latest version of OSProcess and CommandShell, and load both of them. Load both from SqueakMap. Please use the head (latest version) and ignore any Squeak version tags or warnings.
OSProcess and CommandShell are Squeak version independent, but there is no way to say that with SqueakMap."
Here are the steps I took:
1. I selected Apps > SqueakMap catalog.
2. I clicked the Update button.
3. I deselected "New safely-available packages" from the bottom-left list's context menu. (It took me quite a while to figure that out.)
4. I expanded OSProcess in the top-left list and clicked on (head)
5. I clicked the Install button.
6. The following error appears:
"Error occurred during install:
Receiver and argument in different branches
Would you like to open a debugger?" (See the attached debug log for details.)
The error seems to break SqueakMap. From now on it always opens when I try to open SqueakMap.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 12845 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Squeak-dev