[squeak-dev] Adding access to outer scopes to DynamicVariable

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sun Apr 21 20:47:58 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm curious about the requirement for this. Is it for debugging/inspection
purposes? Because I think regular application code should not try to access
outer scope values of a dynamic variable. Much like it should not access
any arguments of method contexts further up the call stack.

Kind regards,
Jakob