[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Installer-Core-cmm.431.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 18:35:34 UTC 2019

The code is actually intentionally formatted that way, because it
wants to be removed, its only there temporarily for a better UX.
Until FixUnderscores can be run on the mentioned class, I wished to
have that code set apart from the "normal" code.

I had considered using ensure: here, but decided it's not needed in
this context.  If there's an exception the user will have to either
abort the half-configured image or fix and force it through to
completion.

 - Chris