[squeak-dev] [ANN] ScriptBook 0.3

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Mon Apr 29 16:50:03 UTC 2019

smalltalkCI requires a config file [1] which describes how to load and test
a project. Would be cool if ScriptBook could support the loading part
somehow (mostly done through Metacello). That'd make lots of projects [2]
directly loadable from GitHub.

Fabio

[1] https://github.com/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI#minimal-smalltalkston-template
[2] https://github.com/search?q=smalltalk.ston&type=Code