[squeak-dev] Recent test failures

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Aug 2 07:46:52 UTC 2019

Hi Fabio,

thanks for the pointer. I just fixed those:

SystemNavigationTest>>testAllSentMessagesWithout

SystemNavigationTest>>testAllUnusedClassesWithout
TraitTest>>testTraitFromPattern

Best,
Marcel
Am 01.08.2019 18:04:09 schrieb Fabio Niephaus <lists at fniephaus.com>:
Hi all,

Today, I upgraded from 18618 to 18692 and noticed the following new test failures:

New failures:
PackageDependencyTest>>testShoutCore
SystemNavigationTest>>testAllSentMessagesWithout

SystemNavigationTest>>testAllUnusedClassesWithout

Now opens a dialog:
TraitTest>>testTraitFromPattern

If you recently pushed to trunk and have a feeling that your code could've caused some of the above issues, it'd be great if you could have a look at this.

Thanks,
Fabio