[squeak-dev] swiki source suited to recent Squeaks

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Aug 5 00:30:33 UTC 2019

So far I've found a lot of big projects that need huge looking piles of infrastructure and mostly Pharo. I'd like something a bit lighter.

I found Ramon Leon's old tutorial based (I think) on Seaside 2 and managed to update the code to make a very (very) basic swiki page. All I really need on top of this is a parser for some variety of simple markup-to-html; I don't care much whether it is 'traditional' swiki or MarkDown etc.

Does anyone have a pointer to something suitable? Surely the code for the main swiki is actually out there somewhere?

tim
Strange OpCodes: PMT: Punch Magnetic Tape