[squeak-dev] swiki source suited to recent Squeaks

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 00:58:11 UTC 2019

SmaCC doesn’t load into Squeak anymore. As Levente’s post a few back said, the parser to have is in Xtreams. It has a PEG parser with a wiki grammar. You need to  write an Actor subclass for it. [1] The VW package comes with Actor subclass examples (i.e. PEG.WikiGenerator).

Chris

[1] https://code.google.com/archive/p/xtreams/wikis/Parsing.wiki