[squeak-dev] Problem starting Etoys in Squeak5.3

Indrajith indrajith at email.com
Mon Aug 5 15:54:14 UTC 2019

I was trying to invoke Etoys in Squeak5.3 and am getting a few deprecation
warnings which was not happening in 5.2. I am not proficient with Squeak, so
not able to see what is going on. Attached is the screenshot of the warning
I am receiving.

I invoked Etoys with the following in Workspace

ReleaseBuilderSqueakland
     intermediatePrepareForUsers.
    Preferences
     disable: #noviceMode;
     enable: #generalizedYellowButtonMenu;
     enable: #showAdvancedNavigatorButtons;
     disable: #eToyFriendly.
    TheWorldMainDockingBar showWorldMainDockingBar: true.
<http://forum.world.st/file/t372264/Squeak_e32nccHbkd.png>