[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.235.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Aug 6 18:45:39 UTC 2019

Assuming we're still talking about styling in the Workspaces, I'd like to suggest investigating having a Shout style that you can apply to any text within a workspace; then plain old notes can be left alone, code can be selected and marked as 'shoutable'. If that can be done, then one might imagine that style simply being the default style in code related text views.

> On 2019-08-06, at 11:39 AM, Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu> wrote:
>
> Wouldn't it be better if there were only a single method:
>
> updateStyle: inTheBackground

> instead of duplicating the logic?
>

> Levente

tim
Useful random insult:- Not much to show for four billion years of evolution.