[squeak-dev] BUG in keyboard sequence for commenting region ?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Aug 12 16:54:36 UTC 2019

Hi Christoph,

that's a tricky one because is mixes keyboard shortcut with keyboard layouts and maybe also with operating system (plus virtual machine version). :-)  Unless we have a way to generalize and configure such shortcuts, I would leave it as is.

See also:
http://forum.world.st/shift-enclose-broken-in-trunk-td4541449.html
http://forum.world.st/When-did-it-become-a-good-idea-for-selected-text-to-be-enclosed-by-instead-of-replaced-by-9-td4936276.html
http://forum.world.st/Proof-of-concept-moving-Smalltalk-code-editing-support-into-SmalltalkEditor-tp5071631.html