[squeak-dev] Clashing semantics for #asCollection between Stream parser(S) and MaClientServer

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 02:00:29 UTC 2019

HI Tim,

That method was an experiment from last year that shouldn't have been part
of the release package yet.  Please revert BrpExtensions-cmm.16 back to
BrpExtensions-cmm.15 and it'll be gone.  It's not needed by Ma client
server.

I've fixed the SqueakMap entry.  I'll have to research why I thought I
wanted to do that later.

Let me know if you run into any other issues.

 - Chris