[squeak-dev] swiki source suited to recent Squeaks

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Wed Aug 14 18:23:10 UTC 2019

If I may jump in on this conversation.

I have an alpha version of what I call SeasideDoc (I will be uploading to SqueakSource once I get some account stuff resolved)

http://menmachinesmaterials.com/SeasideDoc

The landing page gives the roadmap I have in mind.

In the left hand menu, if you click on Swiki, it expands to all the current Swiki pages which appear to display just fine.

The methodology was that I scraped the wiki content and stored it in classes in the image.  The classes are subclasses of the standard Seaside renderable component that I call 'doclets'

My apologies if this is irrelevant to what you are trying to accomplish.