[squeak-dev] SqueakSource account cruft. Who do I contact to fix

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Aug 14 20:44:52 UTC 2019

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 02:11:32PM -0400, gettimothy via Squeak-dev wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have two accounts on SqueakSource.
>
> The early one has initials 'tim' and the only project is??Smalltalk HLA1.3 and IEEE1516 (which I will be getting back to someday)
>
> I think the email for that account no longer exists, so attempts to reset password do not work.
>
> My latest account is as tty.??
>
> I would like to upload my Zurb and SeasideDoc projects, but I don't like the idea of leaving the 'tim SmaltalkHLA1.3' orphaned.??
>
> Any pointers would be much appreciated.
>
> thanks.

Hi tty,

I have administrative access on squeaksource.com. I changed the email
on the "tim" account from gettimothy at gmail.com to gettimothy at zoho.com,
so you should be able to reset the password now.

For the record, the account was previously registered as follows:

  Timothy Murray (tim)
  E-Mail:	gettimothy at gmail.com
  Admin:	Smalltalk HLA1.3 and IEEE1516
  Developer:	Smalltalk HLA1.3 and IEEE1516

Dave