[squeak-dev] swiki source suited to recent Squeaks

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Aug 14 22:15:16 UTC 2019

> <PEGParser class-grammarWiki.st><GoogleWikiCompiler.2.st>

Thank you for the 'fixed' grammar. It even makes sort-of-sense to me, though I couldn't replicate it myself.
In my current setup the code/pre/list etc stuff is now working nicely. With a tiny bit of furniture it will make a very good start to a usable wiki.

The only 'TinyWiki' stuff google threw up was an html-only approach - was that the one you were thinking of?

tim
Useful random insult:- Has a one-way ticket on the Disoriented Express.