[squeak-dev] swiki source suited to recent Squeaks

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 18:57:47 UTC 2019

> On Aug 15, 2019, at 7:33 PM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>
> Oh and it doesn't save anything anywhere except in-image. That may be a good thing for some purposes or it may be a bad thing. I tihnk it would be better saved to files in general, though I may try dumping to a postgresv3 connected database just for grins.

I’ve got a demo image of TinyWiki displaying Swiki page content from a new server. [1] About 10 pages. This image has a tool prototype called SwikiToTinyWiki which opens Swiki XML files in the pages directory and makes objects that the TinyWiki Visitor pattern can use.

Chris

[1]

Squeak 4.4
can be opened with Cog 4.0.3427 or similar (non-Spur)
localhost:8080/tinywiki

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qx2nvlwd66d0zwg/TinyWiki%3ASwiki.zip?dl=0