[squeak-dev] Installer class side location methods and pbworks.com documentation

Michael Rueger lists at andience.co.nz
Tue Aug 27 01:27:35 UTC 2019

> impara (no server)

impara is no more, but that isn't exactly news...

> sophie (no domain - also for sale - whee!)

so the Bulgarians dropped it too, ey?

I still have copies of the above servers "somewhere".
In case Tim's exercise comes up with a squeaksource server that is actually functional/installable and miraculously
there is some spare time found between the sofa cushions I could try to make the packages available again.
No idea if those would even load in any of the newer images though...

Cheers

Michael