[squeak-dev] Squeak 5.3 release process

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Aug 28 19:12:36 UTC 2019

It's time to make serious moves to make a 5.3 release.

At the last SOB meeting we were pleased to learn the Hannes has agreed to be the release manager this time. Marcel agreed to assist in being the test manager, and I agreed to accept the adulation of the crowd once all the work is completed.

Now would be a good time for interested parties to declare interests in what should be included, or indeed, excluded, in the release. And of course, to volunteer with helping that happen.

tim
Strange OpCodes: LAG: Load and Garble