[squeak-dev] out-of-date CompiledMethod

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Sat Aug 31 11:15:24 UTC 2019

Hi Nicolas,

thank you for this information. Looks like we need more #cleanUp: methods in this regard. For our timer interrupt watcher, I did already add that to the Delay class.

That is, we have to look for the correct classes to clean up, which should then free the CompiledMethod instances automatically.

Best,
Marcel